This hotel offers an ideal location in the heart of New Cairo Fifth settlement, within close proximity of Nasr City, Heliopolis and Maadi. It lies in Cairo's newest upmarket district near the ring road and adjacent to Cairo's exclusive residential area. It is located within 5 minutes of Cairo's 2 golf courts (Mirage and Kathameyia Heights). The new Cairo district is known as the Land of Gold. The area is resplendent with waterfalls, broad, tree-lined streets and sparkling lakes and streams. It is 14 km to the ancient city centre with king's palace and the mosque, 22 km to Khan Kalili Old Cairo Market, 24 km to the National Museum of Cairo and 35 km to the pyramids of Gizeh.
Please find hereunder the measurements taken to ensure the health and safety of guests:
Receiving Guests Preventive Measures:
- Ensuring social distancing procedures are clear to hotel guests in all hotel areas using guidance posters and foot prints
- Providing awareness signs about the ways of spreading infection
- Providing a clinic and doctor in the hotel
- Commitment not to house the room after the guests leave, except after at least 12 hours, during which all sterilization and disinfection procedures are taken in accordance with the approved health standards that should be followed in this regard.
- Providing personal protection tools for employees (disinfection and disinfection tools - masks - gloves .... etc.)
- Provide good ventilation in all places
- Discontinuing the valet parking service
- Finalize the guest check-in procedures with single-use pens.
- Sterilize the luggage of guests before arriving and leaving the hotel.
- Measuring the guests' temperatures each time they enter the hotel.
- Providing hand sanitizer in the reception area and various facilities at all times.
- Dusit Care Kit will be placed in every guest room. Each pack will include hand sanitiser gel, a face mask, and antibacterial wipes
- To limit queues and offer added convenience for guests, the hotel will offer flexible check-in times, while breakfast will be available at any time of the day.
- Regular cleansing of all public areas.
- In the event that a positive case is discovered among one of the guests, the Ministry of Health and Population will be notified to coordinate on isolating the case in thedesignated places in hospitals or in the hotel, according to the case and as decided by the Ministry of Health and Population.
Hotel Staff Preventive Measures:
- Commitment to measure temperatures daily for employees
- Random rapid testing of employees at the gates is conducted in coordination with the Ministry of Health and Population
Restaurant Preventive Measures:
- Ensuring social distancing by leaving a distance of no less than two meters between dining tables, and one meter between each person and another at the table.
Considering groups/families with a maximum of 6 chairs on the large table.
- Breakfast served by our team, no self-service buffet
- Shisha is prohibited.
- Temperature measurement for restaurant guests.
- Single-use cutlery is available upon request
- To promote personal well-being, Dusit’s in-room dining options have been enhanced to include personalised healthy food, while minibars will offer healthy drinks which guests can enjoy for free
Swimming Pools Preventive Measures:
- Proper maintenance and disinfection of swimming pools on a regular basis and the use of maximum chlorine concentrations (5 mg / liter) and bromine (10 mg /liter) to nullify the work of the Corona virus
- Disinfection of the area around the swimming pool, including tables and surfaces, sunbeds and tools....etc. after guest usage and also after the end of the operating time
- Leaving a distance of not less than two meters between the sunbeds
- Cleaning swimming pool towels in a high temperature and disinfecting the washroom after completing the daily washing process.
Housekeeping and Laundry Preventive Measures:
- Daily cleaning of the rooms using the tools of (POSI) infection trolley and following the instructions of the Ministry of Health
- Cleaning and sterilizing all surfaces every hour in public areas and public toilets, using disinfectants decided by the Ministry of Health.
- Daily cleaning of corridors and thoroughly disinfecting rooms after guests leave
- Providing steam machines to disinfect furniture and fabrics
- Cleaning dirty furnishings in a high temperature and disinfecting the washroom after completing the daily washing process
- Safe disposal of waste (in coordination with the Ministries of Health & Population and the Ministry of Environment)
Kindly note that hotel is totally sold out for Deluxe Rooms from 04th of August 2021 till 14th of August 2021 ( including the night of 14th of August ).
Kindly note that hotel is totally sold out for Dusit Suite, One Bedroom Residential Apartment, Executive Suite, Two Bedroom Residential Apartment & Three Bedroom Residential Apartment on Thursday 05th of August 2021 till Sunday 08th of August 2021 (including the night of 08th of August 2021)